Bioblast alert 2012(08)
- MitoPedia glossary: Substrate control states in mitochondrial preparations versus intact cells - new perspectives in OXPHOS analysis.
- MitoPedia topic: The Mitochondrial Global Network (MitoGlobal) aims at providing a WorldWide information platform for scientific mitochondrial organizations.
- MitoGlobal Events are listed by Mitochondrial Global Network, providing a comprehensive list of mt-conferences, workshops, and educational programmes. Send us your event to be included in MitoGlobal Events.
- We invite organizations with a focus on mitochondrial research and medicine to submit your contact details, to be included in the List of MitoGlobal Organizations.
- Preliminary announcement: MiPconference 2013 - Comparative Mitochondrial Physiology MiP2013, Obergurgl, 2013 September 23 to 27.
Bioblast alert: for information purposes, not intended to be an advertisement. Contributions are welcome.
Multiple O2k-units are offered as a ‘Power-O2k System’ for high-resolution respirometry combined with high-throughput. Many MiPNet Laboratories have increased their high-resolution throughput by multiple O2k-units: Power-O2k
The Bioblast Wiki start page has been accessed >155,000 times (2013-05-22) - What is BIOBLAST?