|OROBOROS||Products||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback||Company||Contact|
Innsbruck AT, 2012 March 15-16. O2k-Fluorometry Workshop, IOC66.
First O2k-Fluorometry and high-resolution respirometry workshop (IOC66) Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria; 2012 March 15 to 16.
Labels: HRR: O2k-Fluorometer Additional: ORO, IOC, 2012
- This workshop is a component of the K-Regio project MitoCom Tyrol.
- The discussion continues on 'Oxygen dependence of mt-ROS production and evaluation of optimum experimental models':
- I want to thank you for a fantastic IOC66 workshop and encourage you to continue with your genuine view of science and quality product design and implementation! - Pablo M Garcia-Roves, MiPNet Lab: ES Barcelona Garcia-Roves PM.
- Thank you for last week's workshop. I greatly enjoyed meeting and talking with you, and with others attending the workshop. I was very impressed with the new fluorometry measurements in the O2K – it was really excellent to see the results real-time during the workshop. I greatly appreciate your commitment to the highest quality with regard to equipment and data analysis, and also greatly appreciate your personal commitment to train bioenergeticists in such workshops. It is unique internationally! - Mary-Ellen Harper, MiPNet Lab: CA Ottawa Harper ME.
- I would like to thank you for the excellent meeting last week. I really enjoyed the discussions and the demonstration experiments were very informative. Thanks again for all your work in organising the meeting and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did! - John P Boyle, MiPNet Lab: UK Leeds Peers C.
- It was a great pleasure to participate at the IOC66. I think it was received very well by all participants, including my students and myself! - Christos Chinopoulos, MiPNet Lab: HU Budapest Chinopoulos C .
- Thank you very much for the wonderful time you and your team gave me (us) in Innsbruck. I am looking forward to continue our cooperation! - Lazlo Tretter, MiPNet Lab: HU Budapest Tretter L.
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.