(Redirected from IOC61)
|OROBOROS||Products||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback||Company||Contact|
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_OROBOROS
Labels: Additional: ORO, IOC, 2011
Hot topics in mitochondrial physiology - abstracts
|Fasching IOC61-TPP group||Fasching M, Sumbalova Z (2011) TPP special interest group during IOC61. MiPNet16.01.|
|Gabrielova 2011 Abstract IOC61||Gabrielova E, Jaburek M, Gazak R, Vostalova J, Jezek J, Kren V, Modriansky M (2011) Evaluation of an oxygen consumption in rat heart mitochondria treatment by polyphenol compounds. MiPNet16.01.|
|Magnifico 2011 Abstract IOC61||Magnifico MC, Arese M, Mastronicola D, Forte E, Giuffre A, Testa F, Sarti P (2011) NO-signalling and cell bioenergetics. MiPNet16.01.|
|Marelsson 2011 Abstract IOC61||Marelsson S (2011) Mitochondrial dysfunction in children with unknown encephalopathy. MiPNet16.01.|
|Nuskova 2011 Abstract IOC61||Nuskova H, Pecina P, Kovarova N, Dell’Agnello C, Zeviani M, Houstek J (2011) Cytochrome c oxidase with decreased H+/e− ratio in SURF1 knockout mice. MiPNet16.01.|
- I just want to thank you again for the remarkable experiences at the O2k workshop. You did an amazing job with putting together the workshop as it was extremely informative, helpful, and of course, fun! It was great to meet all the people with so many different backgrounds and interests, and yet, all tied together with mitochondria. It was really great to also get to visit Austria; it is so beautiful! I very much enjoyed the Alpmuseum and seeing one part of Austria's history, and it's amazing people. I am really lucky to have been part of something so unique and special. Thank you again for putting on such an event and for the good memories. Le Catherine H, MiPNet Lab: US CO Fort Collins Chicco AJ.
- I look back at the time at Körbersee . the beautiful landscape, the Alpmuseum and all the nice people I met at a very interesting and well organized Workshop! Hals Ingrid, MiPNet Lab: NO Trondheim Grill V.
|Add your Photos >>||Look at Photos >>|
- Erich Gnaiger (Innsbruck Medical University, AT; OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS, AT)
- Mario Fasching (OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS, AT)
- Dominik Pesta (Innsbruck Medical University, AT)
- Zuzana Sumbalova (OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS, AT)
Participants and areas of interest
- Alexeyev Mikhail, USA: Mouse modeling of mitochondrial disorders caused by mtDNA mutations.
- Angelin Alessia, USA: Function in muscle tissue; in particular human muscle disorder (muscular dystrophy).
- Balboa Castillo Elisa, Chile: Increase in mitochondrial cholesterol and dysfunction in NPC.
- Castelein Natascha, Belgium: The role of mitochondria in dietary restriction induced lifespan extension in C. elegans.
- Gabrielova Eva, Czech Republic: Evaluation of oxygen consumption in rat heart mitochondria treatment by polyphenol compounds.
- Guadalupe Grau Amelia, Spain: Mitochondrial physiology in human skeletal muscle. Roles of mitochondria in obesity and exercise.
- Hals Ingrid, Norway: Effects of hypoxia in pancreatic beta-cells on mitochondrial functions.
- Hancock Saege, USA
- Kasal Daniel, Brazil: Modulation of cardiomyocyte respiration by bone marrow stem cells.
- Kilic Ana, Germany: Respiration in isolated murine tissues; uncoupled respiration in mitochondria.
- Kovalcikova Jana, Czech Republic : Respiration and oxphos regulation in heart mitochondrial populations under oxidative stress.
- Labieniec Magdalena, Poland: Mitochondrial respiratory capacity; mt membrane potential; calcium homeostasis; mitochondria in health and pathology (diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer); mt function; ROS
- Le Catherine, USA: Implications of mitochondrial dysfunction in heart disease; cardiomypathy; ROS; mitochondrial function, respiration, membrane potential.
- Magnifico Maria Chiara, Italy: Measurement of oxygen consumption, respiratory flux and membrane potential in HaCaT cells.
- Mandl Markus, Vienna
- Manjeri Ganesh, The Netherlands: Understanding oxygen flux in mitochondrial disorders working with skin fibroblasts.
- Marelsson Sigurdur, Sweden: The role of mitochondrial dysfunction in encephalopathy.
- Morein Torbjörn, Sweden
- Nuskova Hana, Czech Republic: Mitochondrial Energetics in Health and Disease.
- Sanz Alberto, Finland: Mechanism causing aging and the role of mitochondria in this process.
- Scherer Alves Leonardo, USA: Mitochondrial Physiology as a force of human adaptation and evolution to different geographic niches and the relation between the environment and mitochondrial genes in human common diseases.
- Watala Cezary, Poland: Mitochondrial respiratory capacity; mt membrane potential; calcium homeostasis; mitochondria in health and pathology (diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer); mt function; ROS
- Yokota Takashi, Denmark: The role of mitochondria in chronic heart failure, diabetes, or obesity.
- Zurmanova Jitka, Czech Republic: Mechanisms of regulation of OXPHOS by local ADP in muscle cells.
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.