MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
A Cover-Slip should be placed on top of the O2k-Stopper to minimize contamination and evaporation of liquid extruding from the capillary of the stopper. The Cover-Slips do not exert any direct effect on oxygen backdiffusion into the O2k-chamber. Use the the Cover-Slip\black to avoid light penetration and disturbance of fluorescence signals and generally for optical measurements in the O2k.
Reference: Product details and purchase information
- Cover-Slips cannot be placed on top of the stoppers in O2k-MultiSensor applications with additional sensors inserted through the stopper, or while TIP2k needles are inserted into the O2k-chamber.
- The black cover-slips replaced the previous perspex Cover-Slips (Product ID 24410-01). They are functionally identical, but the black cover slips take into account the optical properties of the O2k-Fluorometer and prevent light from penetrating through the capillaries of the stoppers when using optical sensors.
- »Bioblast links: Chamber volume - >>>>>>> - Click on [Expand] or [Collapse] - >>>>>>>
- » Volume
- Units: Liter [L]; 1 L = 1 dm3 = 10-3 m3; 1 mL = 1 cm3; 1 µL = 1 mm3
- » Volume
- Components of the experimental O2k-chambers
- » Stirrer-Bar\white PVDF\15x6 mm
- » Stirrer-Bar sV\white PVDF\11.5x6.2 mm
- » Stopper\black PEEK\conical Shaft\central Port
- » Stopper sV\black PEEK\conical Shaft\central Port
- » O-ring\Viton\12.5x1 mm
- » O-ring sV\Viton\9.5x1 mm
- » Volume-Calibration Ring
- » Volume-Calibration Ring sV
- » Stopper-Spacer
- » Cover-Slip\black
- » O2k-Chamber Holder
- » O2k-Chamber Holder sV
- » OroboPOS-Holder
- » OroboPOS-Holder sV