- OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS participates in two HORIZON 2020 funded Marie Skłodowska-Curie projects:
- TRACT – Training in Cancer mechanisms and Therapeutics: TRACT will enable eleven PhD Fellows to complete research projects in the three critical areas: biomarker discovery, molecular resistance mechanisms and metabolic transformation mechanisms. This will allow for the discovery of novel insights into the molecular and cellular basis of oral and oesophageal cancer and generate new diagnostic tools and therapeutics that will improve patient response and survival. More info? - Apply now!
- Horizon 2020 COST Action CA15203 MITOEAGLE - official start 2016 Sep 12. More info?
498 O2k-Network Labs from all over the world joined for O2k high-resolution respirometry
» Recent O2k-Publications
Did you know: You can search for mitochondrial preparations - such as permeabilized tissue, where 508 references are listed.
- Schoepf B, Schaefer G, Weber A, Talasz H, Eder IE, Klocker H, Gnaiger E (2016) Oxidative phosphorylation and mitochondrial function differ between human prostate tissue and cultured cells. FEBS J 283:2181-96. »Bioblast link«
- Gnaiger E, Boushel R, .., Saltin B (2015) Mitochondrial coupling and capacity of oxidative phosphorylation in skeletal muscle of Inuit and caucasians in the arctic winter. Scand J Med Sci Sports 25 (Suppl 4):126–34. - »Bioblast link«
- Burtscher J, Zangrandi L, Schwarzer C, Gnaiger E (2015) Differences in mitochondrial function in homogenated samples from healthy and epileptic specific brain tissues revealed by high-resolution respirometry. Mitochondrion 25:104-12. - »Bioblast link«
- Harrison DK, Fasching M, Fontana-Ayoub M, Gnaiger E (2015) Cytochrome redox states and respiratory control in mouse and beef heart mitochondria at steady-state levels of hypoxia. J Appl Physiol 119:1210-8. - »Bioblast link«
New O2k-topic: Cryopreservation
OROBOROS brings high-resolution respirometry to you - 2016/2017