OroboPedia --- Browse data: OroboPedia --- www.oroboros.at
O2k-Catalogue OROBOROS - a guided tour to the O2k
O2k-Protocols are found quickly in the OroboPedia and users are encouraged to contribute and share their expertise. The O2k-Protocols are complementary to the O2k-Manual and O2k-Publications.
O2k-Publications are part of the category Publications, providing a portal for sharing, disseminating and commenting relevant literature in mitochondrial physiology. Bioblast allows the “evolution” of a publication with space for open discussions and extensions of an otherwise static ‘paper’. This applies specifically to Methods and Materials, Discussion, and References sections, which may be limited by space in original publications.
O2k-WorldWide: MiPNet Reference Laboratories for High-Resolution Respirometry from all over the world join to form the unique OROBOROS Mitochondrial Physiology Network - the MiPNet @OROBOROS.
More lists on OroboPedia
- MitoPedia Glossary: Respiratory states
- MitoPedia Glossary: Respirometry
- MitoPedia Glossary: Fluorometry
- MitoPedia Glossary: Spectrophotometry
OroboPedia at a glance
Notes and references
- ↑ O2k is the acronym for Oxygraph-2k for high-resolution respirometry.
- ↑ The term OroboPedia is a portmanteau from Ouroboros “the tail-eater” – an archetypical symbol of a dragon forming a circle, where “creation and the created become one in an inseparable process”. http://www.mipart.at/?oroboros-archetypical-symbol 2010-09-09.