|OROBOROS||Products||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback||Company||Contact|
Abstract: O2k-Workshop on High-Resolution Respirometry: O2k-Basic. Schroecken, Vorarlberg, Austria 2012 December 05 to 10
Labels: Additional: ORO, IOC, 2012
Hot topics in mitochondrial physiology - abstracts
|Dzialowski 2012 Abstract IOC72||Dzialowski EM, Sirsat T, Goy S (2012) T3: Does it really make the alligator go “Tick, Tock”? Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
|Horscroft 2012 Abstract IOC72||Horscroft JA, Kotwica AO, Ashmore T, Colleoni F, Morash AJ, Gilbert E, Gnaiger E, Martin DS, Murray AJ (2012) Mitochondrial function at altitude in lowland Europeans and highland Sherpas. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
|Irving 2012 Abstract IOC72||Irving BA (2012) AgRP deficient female mice have elevated body weight and hypothalamic mitochondrial oxidative capacity. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
|Kamath 2012 Abstract IOC72||Kamath VG, Lizenby ZJ, Adusumilli VRKR, Hsiung CH, McKee EE (2012) Measuring mitochondrial OXPHOS as a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor induced cardiac toxicity endpoint. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
|Rodrigues 2012 Abstract IOC72||Rodrigues MF, Amoedo ND, Rumjanek FD (2012) Studies of bioenergetics alterations in breast cancer lines induced by sodium butyrate. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
|Towheed 2012 Abstract IOC72||Towheed A (2012) Elucidating pathogenesis of ATP synthase dysfunction in a Drosophila model of mitochondrial encephalomyopathy. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.13.|
- O2k-Manual: http://www.oroboros.at/?O2k-Manual
- Pesta D, Gnaiger E (2012) High-resolution respirometry. OXPHOS protocols for human cells and permeabilized fibres from small biopisies of human muscle. Methods Mol Biol 810: 25-58.
- Further reading: http://www.oroboros.at/?IOC-Reading
- OROBOROS O2k-Catalogue
- I really enjoyed the workshop and learnt a great deal from Erich and other guest tutors about mito physiology and O2k. It was really an experience to treasure. - Mohammad Atif Towheed, MiPNet Lab: US PA Pittsburgh Palladino MJ.
- My students and I had a fabulous time at the workshop. It was a great experience for my students and I think we all learned a lot. - Edward M Dzialowski, MiPNet Lab: US TX Denton Dzialowski EM.
- I would like to thank for opportunity to take part in this impressive scientific events - the O2k-Workshop and Bioblast - and for all the great hospitality during my stay in Austria. - Dominika Dudzinska, MiPNet Lab: PL Lodz Watala C.
- Thanks so much! The workshop was a fantastic experience for me! - Lauren M Sparks, MiPNet Lab: US FL Orlando Sparks LM .
- The workshop was very interesting and the place was awesome. - Nicola Lai, MiPNet Lab: US OH Cleveland Hoppel CL.
- Thanks for a really cool workshop in Schrocken! It is by far the best “conference/workshop/meeting” I have attended. - Lundby Stine, MiPNet Lab: CH Zurich Lundby C.
|Add your Photos >>||Look at Photos >>|
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.